This document applies only to the data information collected by us through the application and products given by Travelfic and does not apply to any other service that is linked to other privacy policies that include any third-party contents, images, videos, and traveling information. Travelfic is not responsible for the privacy or content of those third-parties. We do recommend you to read the privacy statements of those contents by third-parties.
2. Information We Collect
There are different types of data we collect for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
Types of Information We Collect
- a. Personal Data – through the signup process, you do provide us the personal information data which includes your first and last name, email address, and password.
- b. Activity Data – When you use our services, the information you provide while setting up your profile for example; Country, City and Date of Birthday. We also collect technical data from you to review how you interact with our Services.
- c. Third-Party Data – We also collect information about you from third parties while you sign up with us using your Google Account or Facebook.
- d. Usage Data – We may also receive the information that whenever you visit, access and sign in to our Services by or through a mobile device or else. This usage data may include the information such as your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the pages of our services you visit, the time you spent on those pages. When you use our services by or through a cellphone device, we collect the information that includes the type of device, mobile unique ID, operating system, IP address of thedevice and other diagnostic data.
- e. Location - When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your permission, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include your phone GPS, Service Provider, Cell towers, and Wi-Fi access points.
- f. Camera and Gallery - We do request with your permission to collect information through Camera and Gallery of your device, this is when you upload and/or click a photo using Camera/Gallery to your Profile in Travelfic.
- g. Content - We do collect with your permission the content you share/upload while posting in Travelfic. For example: The images, Personal Status, and Pictures you will post using Travelfic platform. (Please note: Travelfic will not be responsible for any 3rd party images, pictures, and content shared by a user and takes no liability)
When you use Travelfic mobile application we collect your device type, your device ID, and your IP address. Also, we store certain information known as cookies to track the activity on our Services; this is just to improve and analyze our services. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user device tied to information about the user. We use session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. Here you can allow or deny the access of cookies through your device to our services however you should note that cookies may be important to provide you certain features available by Travelfic.
4. Information We Use
Travelfic may send you the service-related announcements, product updates, and the general operation of the Services using your email address. We may process your data to help, support, understand, improve and provide you the better services while you stay at Travelfic safely and securely.
We may also use your contact information to respond to your queries, you submit to us while using our Services. There are some of your information is made public and available at Travelfic after you register with Travelfic for example; Your First and Last Name, Country, City and Profile Picture. However, your email address is not shown publicly. Travelfic uses the collected data for different purposes:
- To provide, improve and maintain our Service to you.
- To notify you in case of any changes in Travelfic.
- To assist you in Customer Support.
- To collect and analyze the information data to serve you better.
- To monitor the usage of Travelfic.
- To find out the technical issues.
- To keep you update about our new Terms, Policies, and Conditions.
5. Data Retention
6. Third Party Content
7. Information We Share
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect against legal liability.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect and defend the rights of Travelfic.